Kratom that goes by the botanical name mitragyna speciosa, is a mind-altering natural opioid or tranquilizer, which originates from Southeast Asia. The compounds from the leaves of the kratom tree have psychotropic effects. Today, you can buy kratom capsules online as treatment for opiate withdrawal, chronic pain, anxiety, depression, cough, and other sicknesses from best online kratom vendor. Kratom does not have a sweet taste, so to get past the awful mitragyna speciosa taste, you may want capsules rather than chewing the leaves or using the badly tasting powder to make tea.
Why Kratom Users Prefer Capsules?
As an alkaloid, kratom intake in tea or powder form may evoke nausea and vomiting. You can avoid vomiting by choosing to buy kratom capsules. To make capsules, manufacturers rely on safe, fast-dissolving animal protein gelatin and finely-ground kratom powder.
Different Kratom Strains, Uses, and Dosage
Kratom capsules dosage depends on the purpose for which you intend to take the tranquilizer. If you wish to learn how to take kratom capsules, the information below about various kratom strains and dosage of 1g capsules will be of great help.
- 1-2 Caps: Low dose, which is good as a mild pain killer or for the energy you need at the gym.
- 3-5 Caps: Medium dose for slight sedation and mind relaxation.
- 6-8 Caps: Strong dose and sedative that suits the chronic ill cancer or arthritis patients.
- 10 caps and over: Very strong pain reliever dose and opiate withdrawal symptoms control.
New Kratom Capsule Users
New users, who aren’t quite familiar with kratom will find the capsules quite appealing for masking the bitter flavor. As a person who is starting to consume kratom, start with a low dose of 1-2 capsules and gradually increase your intake of the herb over 3-4 months.
However, the big question is: How many grams of kratom are there in one capsule? The following are the sizes of kratom capsules on the market.
- Size ‘000’: 1 gram of kratom per cap.
- Size ‘00’: 0.735 grams per cap.
- Size ‘0’: 0.5 grams of kratom in every cap.
- Size ‘1’: 0.4 grams of kratom per cap.
- Size ‘2’: 0.3 grams of kratom in each cap.
What is the Suggested Kratom Dosage in Capsules?
Taking kratom in capsules may mean waiting for at least half an hour for the sedation effect to get hold of your body. If you decide to take kratom strains, such as, Vietnam Kratom Capsules, Bali, or Maeng Da, your dosage of size ’00,’ or 0.735 grams per cap, may vary as explained hereunder:
- 5-7 capsules- Produces mild stimulating or euphoria-like effect.
- 8-11 capsules- Generates medium strength stimulant and sedative results.
- 12-16 capsules: Delivers strong sedative effects. Too strong for sensitive people)
- 17-19 capsules: Creates intensely powerful, sedative-euphoric effects for most people.
If you follow the above recommended kratom dosage, remember that people using kratom for the first time may experience strong effects at a dose of 2g. Experienced kratom consumers and those who know how to take kratom capsules will need a significant number of capsules, even as many as 20 pills daily.